header-photo

Dunhill: Durbar

The following is a review I did of Dunhill's Durbar Mixture on 02/18/2006.
Brand:Dunhill
Blender:UNKNOWN
Tin Description:This blend contains a high proportion of Oriental Leaf, Virginia and Latakia. It is a broad cut mixture, giving rich body, but has a slow rate of burn and is medium in strength.
Country of Origin:UK
Curing Group:Air Cured
Contents:
Virginia
Latakia
Oriental
Cut:Ribbon
Packaging:50g Tin

The can of Durbar I cracked opened today is over a year old and an original UK can.

Tin Aroma: I have yet to develop a taste for really supreme tobacco tin aromas. They all still smell like medicated lubricant, ketchup, soil and mulch etc. However, I have come to realize that usually means I am in for a pleasant ride. Wonderfully, such is the case with this tin of Durbar.

Start: Upon lighting, the first taste from this blend had me thinking that this could rise to be my favorite blend, which is a really rare and good feeling upon strike. As I progressed through the bowl I was enraptured with the full-bodied taste and aroma.

Mid-Bowl: I'm gone! I am seduced by this smoky treat and am in the wonderful hazy tobacco trance. Durbar has, at this point, encased my thoughts and I can do nothing but puff as I am in a smoky comma. Delightful!

Finish: Durbar smokes clean from start to finish. By the time I have set my pipe down my eyelids are pleasantly droopy but not overpowering. I am in full relaxing mode and pay my dues to the Durbar. Thank you Dunhill once again.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have gone ahead and added a hyperlink back to your web page from one of
my clientele requesting it. I've used your blog URL: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=5833059330930098968&postID=4838232572117860422 and blog title: Blogger: The Pipe Rack to make certain you get the proper anchor text. If you woud like to check out where your website link has been placed, please email me at: bernardomorton@googlemail.com. Thanks a lot

my blog :: clipsharedemo.com

Anonymous said...

My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post's to be what precisely I'm looking
for. Does one offer guest writers to write content for you personally?
I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome website!

Check out my blog post stump rotting

Anonymous said...

Hi! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for
my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?
Thanks a lot!

My blog post: automatske

Anonymous said...

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress
on a variety of websites for about a year and am concerned
about switching to another platform. I have heard
fantastic things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into
it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

Feel free to visit my web-site - computer

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach front with my children.
I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said
"You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed
the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab
inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!


Look at my web-site - wetting

Anonymous said...

Very good blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers?
I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
There are so many options out there that I'm totally confused .. Any recommendations? Many thanks!

Also visit my blog: Webster

Anonymous said...

Hi, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it
has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
Other then that, superb blog!

Here is my site :: chemical

Post a Comment