header-photo

McCleland: No. 24 Virginia


The following is a review I did on McClelland's No. 24 Virginia on 2/21/06.

Brand:McClelland
Blender:UNKNOWN
Tin Description:An unusual form of Flake tobacco, its deep chesnut color results from the extended aging of full flavored Old and Middle Belt leaf very lightly seasoned with Drama.
Country of Origin:US
Cut:Flake
Packaging:50g or 100g Tin

Rating: *** out of *****
Virginia No.24 huh so this is why people enjoy Virginia's. No.24 was really a pleasant surprise for me for I wasn't expecting to enjoy it very much...but did...a lot. I'm thinking what made this a good experience was that No.24 was richer and fuller than I expect this type of VA to be. This will easly replace my tin of Mac Barens Virginia Flake...hands down! McCelland sure creates some yummy stuff. I will be keeping this in supply.

Goes well after a bowl of Frog Morton or On The Town.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been browsing online greater than 3 hours these
days, yet I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours.
It's lovely price enough for me. In my view,
if all website owners and bloggers made good content material as you did,
the internet will be much more helpful than ever before.


Here is my page: webpage

Anonymous said...

Yоur site was very fast at loading-up. Awеsome! I have to makee mine Ƅetter?

What web-host are you employing? Blog page was excellent too which
was aan extra bonus.

Here is my site :: E Liquid

Post a Comment